Friday, September 5, 2014

Social Media Connections

Where are you in the Social Media world?

I think that one reason that people are so disconnected from the elected people is due to not being connected to them on a more personal level so there is no accountability between the people being elected & the citizens in our towns

I do want to change this & am looking for the best way to connect with the people in the 2nd District

In addition to this blog which has comments enabled I am on FaceBook & G+ & YouTube

I have opened up a 24/7 voicemail so that regardless of the time of day someone can call & leave me a message about what they think is a problem, a suggestion about what we should work on to improve life for all of us & any money saving ideas that we can look into & any potential fraud that might be needing to get looked at

Leave us some comments & let us get connected
Go ahead & give me a call 641-715-3900 ext 327977#

Some of my social network connections are listed here -> Social Media Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Democrat Rep.: "Have you looked at euthanasia?"

The democrat party is the party of death and destruction... How can a person that is claiming Christ remain in the current democrat party ...